Join Our Network!
Click here to try again.
Complete Registration by Paying Online
Membership Fees are
Every member must read and accept the USN Code of Ethics
Annual membership fee is $75.00 (January-December)Make check payable to: Upstate Senior Network
Mailing Address:Upstate Senior NetworkP.O. Box 25811Greenville, SC 29616
Our Federal Tax ID # is 56-2309210, organized as a 501 (C) 6 non-profit trade association.
Code of Ethics
Each member of the Upstate Senior Network makes a commitment to the following Code of Ethics:
- The USN Member will treat all seniors, family members and members of the public in
general with respect and dignity.
- All dealings and representations by the USN Member will be made in a professional and truthful manner.
- Information obtained by the USN Member in dealing with seniors, their family members and interested third parties will be protected and not distributed without the permission of the senior or appropriate legal authorities.
- The USN Member will provide the senior with all of the information, reasonably available to the USN Member, in order for the senior to make an informed decision about
the goods or services being proposed and will not promote goods or services to the senior
that are not in the best interest of the senior.
- The USN Member will not promote or sanction any form of discrimination.
- The USN Member will be responsible for ensuring that he or she and their employees
are held to the highest relevant professional standards, including the necessary continuing education to maintain the skills and knowledge of those employees.
- The USN Member will cooperate with other organizations in an effort to do what is best
for the senior.
- The USN Member will treat other USN Members and nonmembers which may be competing against them in a fair and professional manner and will not make disparaging comments about competitors to the senior or within the community.
- The USN Member will make a good faith effort to promptly resolve any concerns or complaints about them arising from the senior, their families or other interested parties.
- The USN Member will report any suspected violations of the USN Code of Ethics to the USN Board, through its Vice President, in a timely manner.
- A PDF version of this Code of Ethics is available for download by clicking on the following
link: Download Code of Ethics